- Mexico to Ban Glyphosate, GM Corn Presidential Decree Comes Despite Intense Pressure from Industry, U.S. Authorities
- Zero Carbon – Zero Covid: Twin Phantoms of “Planetary Genocide”?
- Bill Gates and the greening of capitalism
- Unrelenting, Omnipresent Fear Short Circuits the Human Brain
- The Covid Outbreak: “Biggest Health Scam of the 21st Century.” Report by 1500 Health Professionals
Tag Archives: buddhist
The brainy way to slim: Just concentrate on the food as you eat and listen to the body saying it’s full
Source: Daily Mail The secret of staying slim could be as simple as keeping your mind on your meals. A wealth of research suggests that freeing ourselves from distractions and concentrating completely on the food that is in front of … Continue reading →