- Hungary and Poland are right to put traditional values before money and resist the EU’s dictatorial plan to push trans rights
- China says Australia should do some ‘serious thinking’ amid wine tariff effects
- The Covid “Pandemic”: Destroying People’s Lives. Engineered Economic Depression. Global “Coup d’Etat”?
- LABORATORY GREECE – THE MOVIE
- Debunking the JFK Silver Certificate Myth
Tag Archives: brokerage firm
‘I’m sorry… but I’ve got no idea where your money’s gone’: Jon Corzine apologises to MF Global clients with $1.2bn still missing
Source: Daily Mail Jon Corzine has admitted he has no idea where $1.2billion of missing customer’s money has gone since his brokerage firm collapsed. The former chief of MF Global has apologised to customers, employees and investors, saying ‘their plight … Continue reading