- The Covid “Pandemic”: Destroying People’s Lives. Engineered Economic Depression. Global “Coup d’Etat”?
- LABORATORY GREECE – THE MOVIE
- Debunking the JFK Silver Certificate Myth
- Media ‘wilfully misleads’ public on Trump’s voter fraud claims
- Govt Scientist: Kissing Grandma at Christmas Could Deliver ‘Deadly Dose’ of Coronavirus
Tag Archives: brain imaging
Maia Szalavitz TIME Sticks and stones may break your bones, but names can hurt just as much. Indeed, according to converging evidence reported in a new review in Current Directions in Psychological Science, physical and social pain are processed in … Continue reading →
PR Newswire This study from the Infant Brain Imaging network, a nationally funded research network with four primary sites, including the Center for Autism Research at The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, suggests that autism does not appear suddenly in young … Continue reading →