- Hungary and Poland are right to put traditional values before money and resist the EU’s dictatorial plan to push trans rights
- China says Australia should do some ‘serious thinking’ amid wine tariff effects
- The Covid “Pandemic”: Destroying People’s Lives. Engineered Economic Depression. Global “Coup d’Etat”?
- LABORATORY GREECE – THE MOVIE
- Debunking the JFK Silver Certificate Myth
Tag Archives: botulinum
Source: PR Newswire Merz Aesthetics today releases further intriguing insights uncovered by its ‘Face Value’ Beauty Report. Four out of five surveyed European women think that it’s ‘the norm’ to spend money on aesthetic procedures like dermal fillers, botulinum toxins, … Continue reading →