- Hungary and Poland are right to put traditional values before money and resist the EU’s dictatorial plan to push trans rights
- China says Australia should do some ‘serious thinking’ amid wine tariff effects
- The Covid “Pandemic”: Destroying People’s Lives. Engineered Economic Depression. Global “Coup d’Etat”?
- LABORATORY GREECE – THE MOVIE
- Debunking the JFK Silver Certificate Myth
Tag Archives: bleeding ulcers
Daily Mail Reporter Daily Mail A new hybrid of ‘superdrug’ aspirin could shrink tumours and may tackle 11 different forms of cancer, according to new research. The ‘designer’ aspirin is believed to be much safer than the version currently on … Continue reading →