- Hungary and Poland are right to put traditional values before money and resist the EU’s dictatorial plan to push trans rights
- China says Australia should do some ‘serious thinking’ amid wine tariff effects
- The Covid “Pandemic”: Destroying People’s Lives. Engineered Economic Depression. Global “Coup d’Etat”?
- LABORATORY GREECE – THE MOVIE
- Debunking the JFK Silver Certificate Myth
Tag Archives: bioavailability
Yu, B. et al. PubMed Abstract Zeaxanthin is a predominant xanthophyll in human eyes and may reduce the risk of cataracts and age-related macular degeneration. Spirulina is an algal food that contains a high concentration of zeaxanthin. In order to … Continue reading →