- China says Australia should do some ‘serious thinking’ amid wine tariff effects
- The Covid “Pandemic”: Destroying People’s Lives. Engineered Economic Depression. Global “Coup d’Etat”?
- LABORATORY GREECE – THE MOVIE
- Debunking the JFK Silver Certificate Myth
- Media ‘wilfully misleads’ public on Trump’s voter fraud claims
Tag Archives: beta
Question: What are the benefits of garlic in high blood pressure? Answer: The action of garlic in the high blood pressure is as follows: Garlic has properties of antibiotic, alternative, stimulant, carminative and nervine. It contains volatile sulphur compound (allicin) … Continue reading →
Source: Natural News To those of you who have been eager to hear the latest news concerning the potential release of genetically modified mosquitoes – here it is. It turns out that the genetically modified mosquitoes could be released into … Continue reading →