- The Covid “Pandemic”: Destroying People’s Lives. Engineered Economic Depression. Global “Coup d’Etat”?
- LABORATORY GREECE – THE MOVIE
- Debunking the JFK Silver Certificate Myth
- Media ‘wilfully misleads’ public on Trump’s voter fraud claims
- Govt Scientist: Kissing Grandma at Christmas Could Deliver ‘Deadly Dose’ of Coronavirus
Tag Archives: bereavement
Williams Evans EurekAlert In the first two years following the death of a child, there is a 133% increase in the risk of the mother dying, a new study from the University of Notre Dame shows. Titled “Maternal bereavement: the … Continue reading →
Source: Telegraph Children who are merely shy or sad are at risk of being diagnosed with mental disorders and given powerful drugs, experts warn. Psychologists say that new guidelines being developed in America will lead more young people seeing their … Continue reading →