- Gender-neutral playing cards?
- Coronavirus Scandal Breaking in Merkel’s Germany. False Positives and the Drosten PCR Test
- One World Governance and the Council on Foreign Relations. “We Shall have World Government… by Conquest or Consent.”
- Is ‘Stakeholder Capitalism’ Newspeak for Economic Fascism?
- Antonio Gramsci, Cultural Marxism, Wokeness, and Leninism 4.0
Tag Archives: benefit
Frank Partnoy RSA Frank Partnoy ex-Wall Street derivative trader and self-confessed procrastinator, reveals the science behind our decision-making disasters and successes, and argues that decisions of all kinds, whether ‘snap’ or long-term, benefit from being made at the last possible … Continue reading
Kevin Smith Business Insider The CEO of Lenovo Yang Yuanqing has done something unusual among his CEO counterparts. Yuanqing distributed his $3 million bonus among the company’s 10,000 lower level workers. ZDNet reports that, “the ‘Yuanqing rewards’ averaged out at 2,000 … Continue reading
Johnny Void The Void Iain Duncan Smith’s new database, quietly being built in India, is set to be the most expansive data-mining operation every carried out by any Government against it’s citizens. The Universal Credit system will contain an unprecedented … Continue reading