- Mexico to Ban Glyphosate, GM Corn Presidential Decree Comes Despite Intense Pressure from Industry, U.S. Authorities
- Zero Carbon – Zero Covid: Twin Phantoms of “Planetary Genocide”?
- Bill Gates and the greening of capitalism
- Unrelenting, Omnipresent Fear Short Circuits the Human Brain
- The Covid Outbreak: “Biggest Health Scam of the 21st Century.” Report by 1500 Health Professionals
Tag Archives: beneficial effects
Question: What are the benefits of garlic in high blood pressure? Answer: The action of garlic in the high blood pressure is as follows: Garlic has properties of antibiotic, alternative, stimulant, carminative and nervine. It contains volatile sulphur compound (allicin) … Continue reading →