- The Covid “Pandemic”: Destroying People’s Lives. Engineered Economic Depression. Global “Coup d’Etat”?
- LABORATORY GREECE – THE MOVIE
- Debunking the JFK Silver Certificate Myth
- Media ‘wilfully misleads’ public on Trump’s voter fraud claims
- Govt Scientist: Kissing Grandma at Christmas Could Deliver ‘Deadly Dose’ of Coronavirus
Tag Archives: being diagnosed with cancer
Amina Khan LA Times Within the first week of being diagnosed with cancer, patients were 12.6 times more likely to commit suicide and 5.6 times more likely to die of a heart attack. Cancer can kill long before malignant tumors … Continue reading →