- The Covid “Pandemic”: Destroying People’s Lives. Engineered Economic Depression. Global “Coup d’Etat”?
- LABORATORY GREECE – THE MOVIE
- Debunking the JFK Silver Certificate Myth
- Media ‘wilfully misleads’ public on Trump’s voter fraud claims
- Govt Scientist: Kissing Grandma at Christmas Could Deliver ‘Deadly Dose’ of Coronavirus
Tag Archives: behaviour in children
Jamie Hanlon EurekAlert Wondering why your toddler is acting up? University of Alberta researcher Christina Rinaldi says it may be time to take a look at your parental style—and your partner’s. Rinaldi’s study, which appears in Early Childhood Research Quarterly, … Continue reading →
Cathy O’Leary Western Australian Health experts have released a confronting guide to sexual behaviour in children, using a traffic light system to classify everything from masturbation to “sexting”. Is this Normal, developed by Family Planning Queensland, uses red, amber and … Continue reading →