- The Covid “Pandemic”: Destroying People’s Lives. Engineered Economic Depression. Global “Coup d’Etat”?
- LABORATORY GREECE – THE MOVIE
- Debunking the JFK Silver Certificate Myth
- Media ‘wilfully misleads’ public on Trump’s voter fraud claims
- Govt Scientist: Kissing Grandma at Christmas Could Deliver ‘Deadly Dose’ of Coronavirus
Tag Archives: behavioral therapy
George Hunka EurekAlert Tel Aviv University research advocates behavior-based treatment as an option for dementia patients. Dementia — an acute loss of cognitive ability — can be marked by memory loss, decreased attention span, and disorientation. It occurs in severe … Continue reading →