- Hungary and Poland are right to put traditional values before money and resist the EU’s dictatorial plan to push trans rights
- China says Australia should do some ‘serious thinking’ amid wine tariff effects
- The Covid “Pandemic”: Destroying People’s Lives. Engineered Economic Depression. Global “Coup d’Etat”?
- LABORATORY GREECE – THE MOVIE
- Debunking the JFK Silver Certificate Myth
Tag Archives: behavioral risk factor surveillance system
Allison Perry EurekAlert LEXINGTON, Ky. (March 21, 2012) — A study published by University of Kentucky researchers shows that survivors of multiple cancers report unhealthier behaviors post-diagnosis than control counterparts. Published in the Annals of Behavioral Medicine, the study recorded … Continue reading →