- Hungary and Poland are right to put traditional values before money and resist the EU’s dictatorial plan to push trans rights
- China says Australia should do some ‘serious thinking’ amid wine tariff effects
- The Covid “Pandemic”: Destroying People’s Lives. Engineered Economic Depression. Global “Coup d’Etat”?
- LABORATORY GREECE – THE MOVIE
- Debunking the JFK Silver Certificate Myth
Tag Archives: basic cancer research
Lucas Laursen New Scientist A device that filters cancer cells from human blood using sound could help to identify tumour cells that have spread. Finding tumour cells in the blood indicates a cancer has metastasised – but the molecular markers … Continue reading →