- Hungary and Poland are right to put traditional values before money and resist the EU’s dictatorial plan to push trans rights
- China says Australia should do some ‘serious thinking’ amid wine tariff effects
- The Covid “Pandemic”: Destroying People’s Lives. Engineered Economic Depression. Global “Coup d’Etat”?
- LABORATORY GREECE – THE MOVIE
- Debunking the JFK Silver Certificate Myth
Tag Archives: Barcia
Manuel Barcia Blogs Independent A few days ago the Head of the International Monetary Fund (IMF), Christine Lagarde, had the audacity to suggest that instead of resisting the neo-liberal austerity measures prescribed by her organization, in agreement with the EU … Continue reading