- China says Australia should do some ‘serious thinking’ amid wine tariff effects
- The Covid “Pandemic”: Destroying People’s Lives. Engineered Economic Depression. Global “Coup d’Etat”?
- LABORATORY GREECE – THE MOVIE
- Debunking the JFK Silver Certificate Myth
- Media ‘wilfully misleads’ public on Trump’s voter fraud claims
Tag Archives: baked goods
Michael Bernstein EurekAlert.org A new study raises concern about chronic exposure of workers in industry to a food flavoring ingredient used to produce the distinctive buttery flavor and aroma of microwave popcorn, margarines, snack foods, candy, baked goods, pet foods … Continue reading →
Press TV Polish health authorities have ordered recall of more than 230 thousand tons of pickles, bread and other food suspected of containing industrial salt. The withdrawn foods include vegetables that are preserved in salts, like pickles, sauerkraut and beets … Continue reading →