- The Covid “Pandemic”: Destroying People’s Lives. Engineered Economic Depression. Global “Coup d’Etat”?
- LABORATORY GREECE – THE MOVIE
- Debunking the JFK Silver Certificate Myth
- Media ‘wilfully misleads’ public on Trump’s voter fraud claims
- Govt Scientist: Kissing Grandma at Christmas Could Deliver ‘Deadly Dose’ of Coronavirus
Tag Archives: bacterium
Ellen Goldbaum EurekAlert BUFFALO, N.Y. — University at Buffalo researchers are expressing concern about a new, under-recognized, much more potent variant of a common bacterium that has surfaced in the U.S. “Historically, in Western countries, classical strains of Klebsiella pneumoniae … Continue reading →
Source: Daily Mail Scientists have identified ‘an entirely new super-toxic’ strain of E.coli which has infected more than 1,600 people worldwide, including seven in the UK. Chinese and German researchers have been working round the clock to identify the strain, … Continue reading →