- The Covid “Pandemic”: Destroying People’s Lives. Engineered Economic Depression. Global “Coup d’Etat”?
- LABORATORY GREECE – THE MOVIE
- Debunking the JFK Silver Certificate Myth
- Media ‘wilfully misleads’ public on Trump’s voter fraud claims
- Govt Scientist: Kissing Grandma at Christmas Could Deliver ‘Deadly Dose’ of Coronavirus
Tag Archives: autism research
SafeMinds.org ATLANTA, GA -Findings released today showed that infant monkeys given vaccines officially recommended by the CDC and the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) exhibited autism-like symptoms. Lead investigator Laura Hewitson of the University of Pittsburgh and colleagues presented study … Continue reading →
PR Newswire This study from the Infant Brain Imaging network, a nationally funded research network with four primary sites, including the Center for Autism Research at The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, suggests that autism does not appear suddenly in young … Continue reading →