Latest Posts & News
- High Priest of ‘The Science’ Whitty Decrees: ‘Children Need Covid Jabs to Avoid More School Closures’
- Italy Halts AstraZeneca Vaccine for Under-60s After Teenager Dies + More
- Pinkerton: Dr. Fauci, Meet Dr. Frankenstein – Did ‘Gain of Function Research’ Create a Monster?
- Reporter Who Broke Clinton-Lynch Tarmac Story And Received ‘Significant’ Death Threats Found Dead
- Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. sounds the alarm over genocidal crimes of Anthony Fauci and Bill Gates
Tag Archives: Australopithecus
Science Daily Australopithecus sediba, believed to be an early relative of modern-day humans, enjoyed a diet of leaves, fruits, nuts, and bark, which meant they probably lived in a more wooded environment than is generally thought, a surprising find published … Continue reading →