- Hungary and Poland are right to put traditional values before money and resist the EU’s dictatorial plan to push trans rights
- China says Australia should do some ‘serious thinking’ amid wine tariff effects
- The Covid “Pandemic”: Destroying People’s Lives. Engineered Economic Depression. Global “Coup d’Etat”?
- LABORATORY GREECE – THE MOVIE
- Debunking the JFK Silver Certificate Myth
Tag Archives: australian health
Cathy O’Leary Western Australian Health experts have released a confronting guide to sexual behaviour in children, using a traffic light system to classify everything from masturbation to “sexting”. Is this Normal, developed by Family Planning Queensland, uses red, amber and … Continue reading →
Source: ABC Two participants in the Federal Government’s compulsory Australian Health Survey say the experience has been deeply intrusive and a stressful violation of their privacy. A Queensland woman likened the survey process to having Big Brother knocking on her … Continue reading →