- The Covid “Pandemic”: Destroying People’s Lives. Engineered Economic Depression. Global “Coup d’Etat”?
- LABORATORY GREECE – THE MOVIE
- Debunking the JFK Silver Certificate Myth
- Media ‘wilfully misleads’ public on Trump’s voter fraud claims
- Govt Scientist: Kissing Grandma at Christmas Could Deliver ‘Deadly Dose’ of Coronavirus
Tag Archives: attenuated
Prevalence of bullying and victimization among children in early elementary school: Do family and school neighbourhood socioeconomic status matter?
Jansen et al. BioMedCentral Abstract (provisional) Background Bullying and victimization are widespread phenomena in childhood and can have a serious impact on well-being. Children from families with a low socioeconomic background have an increased risk of this behaviour, but it … Continue reading →