Latest Posts & News
- High Priest of ‘The Science’ Whitty Decrees: ‘Children Need Covid Jabs to Avoid More School Closures’
- Italy Halts AstraZeneca Vaccine for Under-60s After Teenager Dies + More
- Pinkerton: Dr. Fauci, Meet Dr. Frankenstein – Did ‘Gain of Function Research’ Create a Monster?
- Reporter Who Broke Clinton-Lynch Tarmac Story And Received ‘Significant’ Death Threats Found Dead
- Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. sounds the alarm over genocidal crimes of Anthony Fauci and Bill Gates
Tag Archives: attenuated
Prevalence of bullying and victimization among children in early elementary school: Do family and school neighbourhood socioeconomic status matter?
Jansen et al. BioMedCentral Abstract (provisional) Background Bullying and victimization are widespread phenomena in childhood and can have a serious impact on well-being. Children from families with a low socioeconomic background have an increased risk of this behaviour, but it … Continue reading →