- Quote: Boddy on Corporate Psychopaths
- Quote: Sutton on trilaterals
- Quote: Mate on stress
- Quote: Juncker on deciding
- German doctor: COVID-19 vaccine ‘could prove to be the biggest mistake’
- How do native Polish speakers identify and classify the British English monophthongs?
- Quote: Anonymous on society
- Quote: Hedges on the asylum
Tag Archives: access to health care
Infant mortality rates regressed against number of vaccine doses routinely given: Is there a biochemical or synergistic toxicity?
Neil Z Miller and Gary S Goldman SAGE Journals The infant mortality rate (IMR) is one of the most important measures of child health and overall development in countries. Clean water, increased nutritional measures, better sanitation, and easy access to … Continue reading