The self-esteem of a child affects one’s sense of self, motivation to succeed, and the overall mental health. This literature review investigates two important areas in mental health, parenting and bullying. BMC and PubMed databases were used for the selection of relevant material, which showed a significant correlation between self esteem, parenting styles and bullying. The emerging and alarming statistics highlight the need for an urgent and interagency implementation of programs that focus on increasing awareness in the areas of positive parenting, mechanics of bullying, abusive character identification, and positive environment creation to assist the community in protecting and enhancing self esteem and improving mental health.
- Putin Orders Mass Covid Vaccinations To Begin Next Week In Russia
- The Proof Is in: The Election Was Stolen
- Robert F. Kennedy Jr.: Why The COVID-19 Vaccine Should Be FORBIDDEN and Avoided At All Cost
- Google & Oracle To Monitor Americans Who Get Warp Speed’s Covid-19 Vaccine For Up To Two Years
- The Covid-19 celebrity humanitarianism – Sean Penn and the Great Reset, funded by Bill Gates and the Clinton Foundation