The self-esteem of a child affects one’s sense of self, motivation to succeed, and the overall mental health. This literature review investigates two important areas in mental health, parenting and bullying. BMC and PubMed databases were used for the selection of relevant material, which showed a significant correlation between self esteem, parenting styles and bullying. The emerging and alarming statistics highlight the need for an urgent and interagency implementation of programs that focus on increasing awareness in the areas of positive parenting, mechanics of bullying, abusive character identification, and positive environment creation to assist the community in protecting and enhancing self esteem and improving mental health.
- UK Govt Scientist Says Britons Should Wear Masks with THREE Layers
- How To Convince People To Take The Covid Vaccine? A Lesson In Leadership Communication
- The Great Reset is a ‘hiding in plain sight’ agenda: Bernardi
- Thought Question: Vaccine cases and programs
- Government at risk of ‘undermining’ its vaccination program: Alan Jones