Latest Posts & News
- Quote: Hedonism and its impact on society
- Big Pharma Conglomerate with a Criminal Record: Pfizer “Takes Over” the EU Vaccine Market. 1.8 Billion Doses
- CDC Violated Law to Inflate COVID Cases and Fatalities
- Record 33% Of Young Americans Living With Parents
- Gym Owner Details Constant Harassment by Canadian COVID Police State — 16 Visits, No Fines
Category Archives: Education
The University of Arizona Noam Chomsky, a world-renowned linguist, intellectual and political activist, spoke at the University of Arizona on Feb. 8, 2012. His lecture, “Education: For Whom and For What?” featured a talk on the state of higher education, … Continue reading
Ken Robinson RSA Creativity expert Sir Ken Robinson will ask how do we make change happen in education and how do we make it last?
“We should spend less time at universities filling our students’ minds with content by lecturing at them, and more time igniting their creativity … by actually talking with them.” (Daphne Koller) Daphne Koller is enticing top universities to put their … Continue reading
RSA Lord Skidelsky, Emeritus professor of political economy and Dr Edward Skidelsky, lecturer in philosophy tackle the questions: What constitutes the good life? What is the true value of money? Why do we work such long hours merely to acquire … Continue reading
Yuri Bezmenov explains Communist subversion strategy, subversion and control of western society.
Steven Pinker RSA In this new RSAnimate Steven Pinker shows us how the mind turns the finite building blocks of language into infinite meanings. Taken from the RSA’s free public events programme www.thersa.org/events.