- Doctors Warn Side Effects From COVID-19 Vaccine “Won’t Be A Walk In The Park”
- Behavioral research and technology expert: Google shifted a ‘minimum’ of 6 million votes in 2020 election
- Peer-reviewed hydroxychloroquine study finds 84% fewer hospitalizations among early treated outpatients
- Anti-woke professor Jordan B Peterson’s new self-help book for the masses will sell millions. No wonder the liberals are in tears
- ‘Average’ effectiveness & unexplained side effects: 7 QUESTIONS that AstraZeneca needs to answer about its Covid-19 vaccine
Category Archives: Education
The University of Arizona Noam Chomsky, a world-renowned linguist, intellectual and political activist, spoke at the University of Arizona on Feb. 8, 2012. His lecture, “Education: For Whom and For What?” featured a talk on the state of higher education, … Continue reading
Ken Robinson RSA Creativity expert Sir Ken Robinson will ask how do we make change happen in education and how do we make it last?
“We should spend less time at universities filling our students’ minds with content by lecturing at them, and more time igniting their creativity … by actually talking with them.” (Daphne Koller) Daphne Koller is enticing top universities to put their … Continue reading
RSA Lord Skidelsky, Emeritus professor of political economy and Dr Edward Skidelsky, lecturer in philosophy tackle the questions: What constitutes the good life? What is the true value of money? Why do we work such long hours merely to acquire … Continue reading
Yuri Bezmenov explains Communist subversion strategy, subversion and control of western society.
Steven Pinker RSA In this new RSAnimate Steven Pinker shows us how the mind turns the finite building blocks of language into infinite meanings. Taken from the RSA’s free public events programme www.thersa.org/events.