- Quote: Sutton on trilaterals
- Quote: Mate on stress
- Quote: Juncker on deciding
- German doctor: COVID-19 vaccine ‘could prove to be the biggest mistake’
- How do native Polish speakers identify and classify the British English monophthongs?
- Quote: Anonymous on society
- Quote: Hedges on the asylum
- Video: The Soviet Story (with translations)
Category Archives: Books
“The true is the whole” – G.W.F. Hegel Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel was a German philosopher who developed the Hegelian dialectic as part of his philosophy over 200 years ago. His philosophy posits that human nature is related to the … Continue reading
Subscribe to our new Facebook Fanpage which contains many quotes and miscellaneous pictures. Click on the image below.
Source: Awareness Through Time Ebook Amazon.com Widgets
We have received several requests from readers who wanted PDF versions of some of the articles that appear at the Knowledge Wealth Centre. The following e-book has been composed and it contains the most popular articles in a single pdf … Continue reading