As the debate over cutting government spending rages on, billions of dollars of taxpayer money are wasted each year on junk food. Between 1995 and 2010, over 250 billion dollars was spent on subsidizing foods that are making Americans fat. The health effects are devastating. 75 percent of Americans are now considered overweight. One in five kids in the U.S. are obese. RT’s Liz Wahl takes a look at why some politicians feed into the Obesity Industrial Complex.
- The witch-hunting of lockdown sceptics
- PETER HITCHENS: Why our liberal elite cheered for this violent mob
- Silicon Valley and WEF-Backed Foundation Announce Global Initiative for COVID-19 Vaccine Records
- Chinese Inventions: The Compass, Gunpowder, …and Critical Social
- Dystopia Now! – Surveillance Through Vaccine Certificates, Digital IDs, and Biometric Data