Can election results be trusted in a country that has a history of election fraud? Well this weekend tens-of-thousands of Mexicans hit the streets of Mexico City to protest the elections results and claim that Enrique Peña Nieto, a member of the Partido Revolucionario Institucional party, had people buy votes with gift cards. Andrew Kennis, investigative journalist, gives us the latest from Mexico.
- Cognitive Dissonance and its Impact on the Individual [Video]
- Quote: Schwab on the great reset
- The Last Days of the Trumpian Reich
- The Global Takeover Is Underway
- Capitalism Is Double-billing Us: We Pay from Our Wallets Only for Our Future to be Stolen from Us
- Lock Step, This Is No Futuristic Scenario: Panic and the Post-Pandemic Future?
- The Covid-19 Numbers Game: The “Second Wave” is Based on Fake Statistics
- ‘Dangerous Dan is wrong about compulsory facemasks’: Alan Jones