James Perloff exposes the subversive roots and global designs of the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR). Passed off as a think-tank this group is the “power behind the throne” with hundreds of top-appointed government officials drawn from its ranks – regardless of which party has occupied the White House. It began in 1921 as a front organization for J.P. Morgan and Company and by World War II it had acquired unrivaled influence on American foreign policy. In this presentation Mr. Perloff traces the CFR’s activity from the Wilson to Reagan administrations.
- Cognitive Dissonance and its Impact on the Individual [Video]
- Quote: Schwab on the great reset
- The Last Days of the Trumpian Reich
- The Global Takeover Is Underway
- Capitalism Is Double-billing Us: We Pay from Our Wallets Only for Our Future to be Stolen from Us
- Lock Step, This Is No Futuristic Scenario: Panic and the Post-Pandemic Future?
- The Covid-19 Numbers Game: The “Second Wave” is Based on Fake Statistics
- ‘Dangerous Dan is wrong about compulsory facemasks’: Alan Jones