Will we one day be able to live forever? What is the goal of economics if not the greatest good for the greatest number of people? Substitute “happy, healthy, never-ending life” for “greatest good” and you can see where economics correspondent Paul Solman is going with this. Focusing on immortality, this is the fourth installment of our occasional series on the future of technology.
- Cognitive Dissonance and its Impact on the Individual [Video]
- Quote: Schwab on the great reset
- The Last Days of the Trumpian Reich
- The Global Takeover Is Underway
- Capitalism Is Double-billing Us: We Pay from Our Wallets Only for Our Future to be Stolen from Us
- Lock Step, This Is No Futuristic Scenario: Panic and the Post-Pandemic Future?
- The Covid-19 Numbers Game: The “Second Wave” is Based on Fake Statistics
- ‘Dangerous Dan is wrong about compulsory facemasks’: Alan Jones