The agriculture giant Monsanto says their mission is improving agriculture and improving lives. Monsanto, the world’s second largest producer of genetically modified seeds, has waged war on small farmers by suing hundreds of them over alleged patent infringement. But in Brazil, farmers are suing the company because they say that Monsanto claims unfair annual royalties for renewal harvest of their seeds. Shelly Roche of ByteStyle.TV joins us with her take on the case.
- Cognitive Dissonance and its Impact on the Individual [Video]
- Quote: Schwab on the great reset
- The Last Days of the Trumpian Reich
- The Global Takeover Is Underway
- Capitalism Is Double-billing Us: We Pay from Our Wallets Only for Our Future to be Stolen from Us
- Lock Step, This Is No Futuristic Scenario: Panic and the Post-Pandemic Future?
- The Covid-19 Numbers Game: The “Second Wave” is Based on Fake Statistics
- ‘Dangerous Dan is wrong about compulsory facemasks’: Alan Jones