Dr. Gabor Maté is the staff physician at the Portland Hotel Society, which runs a residence/harm reduction facility and North America’s only supervised safe-injection site in Vancouver, Canada, home to one of the world’s densest areas of drug users. The bestselling author of four books, we speak to Dr. Maté about his latest, In the Realm of Hungry Ghosts: Close Encounters with Addiction, which proposes new approaches to treating addiction through an understanding of its biological and socio-economic roots. Maté also discusses his work on attention deficit disorder and the mind-body connection.
- Dr. Christiane Northrup Discusses The Covid-19 Vaccine
- What will the internet look like in 2030?
- Davos may be cancelled – but the insufferable preaching continues
- Andrews tried to explain ‘1000 people at a racetrack was safer than 10 at a funeral’
- Possible Leaked Roadmap for the Next Phase of the Agenda
- Fluoride in Drinking Water May Harm Children, Scientific Evidence Mounts
- Something ‘very strange’ is occurring amid Europe’s second wave of infections
- Victoria Police to use aerial surveillance to spy on AFL fans illegally celebrating Grand Final