The latest attempt by Congress to try to regulate and control the Internet is no longer known as SOPA but CISPA: the Cyber Intelligence Sharing and Protection Act. The SOPA-like bill would give companies the power to collect information on their subscribers and hand it over to the government and all they have to do is request it. Kendall Burman, senior national security fellow for the Center for Democracy and Technology, joins Liz Wahl to talk about what this means for online freedoms.
- Cognitive Dissonance and its Impact on the Individual [Video]
- Quote: Schwab on the great reset
- The Last Days of the Trumpian Reich
- The Global Takeover Is Underway
- Capitalism Is Double-billing Us: We Pay from Our Wallets Only for Our Future to be Stolen from Us
- Lock Step, This Is No Futuristic Scenario: Panic and the Post-Pandemic Future?
- The Covid-19 Numbers Game: The “Second Wave” is Based on Fake Statistics
- ‘Dangerous Dan is wrong about compulsory facemasks’: Alan Jones