Last week the case against the National Defense Authorization Act was presented to a judge in New York. One of the plaintiffs in the case has decided to sue the Obama administration claiming that by simply doing his job he could be arrested and detained indefinitely due to the nature of his work, reporting. Chris Hedges, columnist for TruthDig, joins us to explain how his day in court went.
- Quote: Schwab on the great reset
- The Last Days of the Trumpian Reich
- The Global Takeover Is Underway
- Capitalism Is Double-billing Us: We Pay from Our Wallets Only for Our Future to be Stolen from Us
- Lock Step, This Is No Futuristic Scenario: Panic and the Post-Pandemic Future?
- The Covid-19 Numbers Game: The “Second Wave” is Based on Fake Statistics
- ‘Dangerous Dan is wrong about compulsory facemasks’: Alan Jones
- There’s ‘no doubt’ Daniel Andrews was ‘central’ to hotel quarantine bungling