An award-winning director, Adam Wishart, presents a BBC documentary about the rationing of high cost cancer drugs by the National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence. The documentary was the runner up for the Best Science Documentary at the Greirson Awards in 2010.
- UK Govt Scientist Says Britons Should Wear Masks with THREE Layers
- How To Convince People To Take The Covid Vaccine? A Lesson In Leadership Communication
- The Great Reset is a ‘hiding in plain sight’ agenda: Bernardi
- Thought Question: Vaccine cases and programs
- Government at risk of ‘undermining’ its vaccination program: Alan Jones