A college degree used to guarantee the chance for a better life. Sadly these days it seems to guarantee virtual debt slavery. Recent graduates face an unemployment rate nearly double that of the rest of the population. Meanwhile, tuition prices are skyrocketing and student loans have surpassed the one trillion dollar mark. But also fewer jobs are available for to college grads. Is the government investing enough in American intellectual infrastructure? Cryn Johannsen of All Education Matters Inc brings her take on the matter.
- Quote: Schwab on the great reset
- The Last Days of the Trumpian Reich
- The Global Takeover Is Underway
- Capitalism Is Double-billing Us: We Pay from Our Wallets Only for Our Future to be Stolen from Us
- Lock Step, This Is No Futuristic Scenario: Panic and the Post-Pandemic Future?
- The Covid-19 Numbers Game: The “Second Wave” is Based on Fake Statistics
- ‘Dangerous Dan is wrong about compulsory facemasks’: Alan Jones
- There’s ‘no doubt’ Daniel Andrews was ‘central’ to hotel quarantine bungling