A college degree used to guarantee the chance for a better life. Sadly these days it seems to guarantee virtual debt slavery. Recent graduates face an unemployment rate nearly double that of the rest of the population. Meanwhile, tuition prices are skyrocketing and student loans have surpassed the one trillion dollar mark. But also fewer jobs are available for to college grads. Is the government investing enough in American intellectual infrastructure? Cryn Johannsen of All Education Matters Inc brings her take on the matter.
- Bill Gates’ New Book: Wrong on Climate, Wrong on Farming
- ‘Everyone Agreed’ on Vaccine Passports, Says Merkel at EU Coronavirus Summit
- World Economic Forum has made ‘a link from COVID to a stressed world’
- Mexico to Ban Glyphosate, GM Corn Presidential Decree Comes Despite Intense Pressure from Industry, U.S. Authorities
- Zero Carbon – Zero Covid: Twin Phantoms of “Planetary Genocide”?