ALMOST half of all job candidates said interviewers were rude or disrespectful while 42 per cent said they had been asked inappropriate or irrelevant questions, according to new research.
- UK Govt Scientist Says Britons Should Wear Masks with THREE Layers
- How To Convince People To Take The Covid Vaccine? A Lesson In Leadership Communication
- The Great Reset is a ‘hiding in plain sight’ agenda: Bernardi
- Thought Question: Vaccine cases and programs
- Government at risk of ‘undermining’ its vaccination program: Alan Jones