On Friday, March 16, 2012, Occupy Monsanto’s agents of change with the Genetic Crimes Unit (GCU), a group designed to protect America from genetically modified foods, will wear bio-hazmat suits when they visit Congress. The group will gather at Capitol South Metro station at noon on March 16 to highlight how chemical company Monsanto is contaminating our political process. The GCU opposes Monsanto’s bid to increase spraying of food with toxic weed killers like 2,4 D (the main ingredient in Agent Orange), genetic contamination of the organic food supply, and other risks associated with genetically modified food (GMOs).
- UK Govt Scientist Says Britons Should Wear Masks with THREE Layers
- How To Convince People To Take The Covid Vaccine? A Lesson In Leadership Communication
- The Great Reset is a ‘hiding in plain sight’ agenda: Bernardi
- Thought Question: Vaccine cases and programs
- Government at risk of ‘undermining’ its vaccination program: Alan Jones