The Love Competition is a short documentary film by Brent Hoff, a filmmaker and editor of the video magazine Wholphin, on a scientific study with Stanford University’s Center for Cognitive and Neurobiological Imaging to investigate the neurochemical nature of love.
- Mexico to Ban Glyphosate, GM Corn Presidential Decree Comes Despite Intense Pressure from Industry, U.S. Authorities
- Zero Carbon – Zero Covid: Twin Phantoms of “Planetary Genocide”?
- Bill Gates and the greening of capitalism
- Unrelenting, Omnipresent Fear Short Circuits the Human Brain
- The Covid Outbreak: “Biggest Health Scam of the 21st Century.” Report by 1500 Health Professionals