In the UK, the chances are you’re being watched. It has more CCTV cameras per person than almost any other nation on earth. And now the government is planning to cast its intrusive eye over online activity, phone calls and text messages, all under the guise of an anti-terror law. And as RT’s Ivor Bennett reports it’s the taxpayer who may well pay in more ways than one.
- Cognitive Dissonance and its Impact on the Individual [Video]
- Quote: Schwab on the great reset
- The Last Days of the Trumpian Reich
- The Global Takeover Is Underway
- Capitalism Is Double-billing Us: We Pay from Our Wallets Only for Our Future to be Stolen from Us
- Lock Step, This Is No Futuristic Scenario: Panic and the Post-Pandemic Future?
- The Covid-19 Numbers Game: The “Second Wave” is Based on Fake Statistics
- ‘Dangerous Dan is wrong about compulsory facemasks’: Alan Jones