In the UK, the chances are you’re being watched. It has more CCTV cameras per person than almost any other nation on earth. And now the government is planning to cast its intrusive eye over online activity, phone calls and text messages, all under the guise of an anti-terror law. And as RT’s Ivor Bennett reports it’s the taxpayer who may well pay in more ways than one.
Latest Posts & News
- Quote: Hedonism and its impact on society
- Big Pharma Conglomerate with a Criminal Record: Pfizer “Takes Over” the EU Vaccine Market. 1.8 Billion Doses
- CDC Violated Law to Inflate COVID Cases and Fatalities
- Record 33% Of Young Americans Living With Parents
- Gym Owner Details Constant Harassment by Canadian COVID Police State — 16 Visits, No Fines