Afghans say US troopers have burnt several bodies, including those of four girls under the age of six, whom an American serviceman had killed during an earlier massacre.
- ‘Everyone Agreed’ on Vaccine Passports, Says Merkel at EU Coronavirus Summit
- World Economic Forum has made ‘a link from COVID to a stressed world’
- Mexico to Ban Glyphosate, GM Corn Presidential Decree Comes Despite Intense Pressure from Industry, U.S. Authorities
- Zero Carbon – Zero Covid: Twin Phantoms of “Planetary Genocide”?
- Bill Gates and the greening of capitalism