But while millions around the world showed their support for the #kony2012 campaign, calling for the arrest of Ugandan rebel leader Joseph Kony, others have expressed concern about the motives of campaign group Invisible Children and the legitimacy of what it is telling the world.
- Mexico to Ban Glyphosate, GM Corn Presidential Decree Comes Despite Intense Pressure from Industry, U.S. Authorities
- Zero Carbon – Zero Covid: Twin Phantoms of “Planetary Genocide”?
- Bill Gates and the greening of capitalism
- Unrelenting, Omnipresent Fear Short Circuits the Human Brain
- The Covid Outbreak: “Biggest Health Scam of the 21st Century.” Report by 1500 Health Professionals