The Philosophy section of our big Free Courses collection just went through a major update, and it now lists more than 50 courses — 55 to be precise. Enough to give you a soup-to-nuts introduction to a timeless discipline. You can start with one of several introductory courses.
- Philosophy for Beginners – iTunes – Web Video – Marianne Talbot, Oxford
- Critical Reasoning for Beginners – iTunes Video – iTunes Audio – Web Video – Oxford
- A Romp through Ethics for Complete Beginners – iTunes Video –Web Video – Oxford
- Introduction to Political Philosophy – YouTube – iTunes – Web Video – Steven B. Smith, Yale
- The Art of Living – Web Video – Stanford
- The History of Philosophy Without Any Gaps – Multiple Formats– Peter Adamson, King’s College London
Then, once you’ve found your footing, you can head off in some amazing directions.
Read More: 55 Free Philosophy Courses