The UN estimates 3000 were killed in the Khmer Rouge Po Chrey massacre. But journalist Thet Sambath tracked down several perpetrators for the first time and discovered the truth is much more alarming.
- Bill Gates’ New Book: Wrong on Climate, Wrong on Farming
- ‘Everyone Agreed’ on Vaccine Passports, Says Merkel at EU Coronavirus Summit
- World Economic Forum has made ‘a link from COVID to a stressed world’
- Mexico to Ban Glyphosate, GM Corn Presidential Decree Comes Despite Intense Pressure from Industry, U.S. Authorities
- Zero Carbon – Zero Covid: Twin Phantoms of “Planetary Genocide”?