Shortly after the beginning of the financial crisis of 2008 sociologist Manuel Castells gathered a small group of international topintellectuals to ponder the crisis. While the crisis expanded, Castells named his group ‘The Aftermath Network’, a reference to the new world which according to him will emerge from the ashes of the crisis.
- Bill Gates’ New Book: Wrong on Climate, Wrong on Farming
- ‘Everyone Agreed’ on Vaccine Passports, Says Merkel at EU Coronavirus Summit
- World Economic Forum has made ‘a link from COVID to a stressed world’
- Mexico to Ban Glyphosate, GM Corn Presidential Decree Comes Despite Intense Pressure from Industry, U.S. Authorities
- Zero Carbon – Zero Covid: Twin Phantoms of “Planetary Genocide”?