“Acres of Skin is an attempt to ….. [s]how how American prisoners were exploited in the name of medical science just as senile hospital patients, retarded orphans, and other institutionalized populations were exploited in postwar America. This story will finally give voice to a segment of society that “volunteered” their minds and bodies so that physicians could acquire scientific advancement, fame, and fortune; volunteers who were forgotten and tossed aside—in a utilitarian age in which ambition and profit became the ultimate good, and the pursuit of scientific knowledge took precedence over the rights of individual human beings.” – pg. xix
- Bill Gates’ New Book: Wrong on Climate, Wrong on Farming
- ‘Everyone Agreed’ on Vaccine Passports, Says Merkel at EU Coronavirus Summit
- World Economic Forum has made ‘a link from COVID to a stressed world’
- Mexico to Ban Glyphosate, GM Corn Presidential Decree Comes Despite Intense Pressure from Industry, U.S. Authorities
- Zero Carbon – Zero Covid: Twin Phantoms of “Planetary Genocide”?