In this rare audio, Alan Watts provides a commentary on Carl Jung and the early Chinese Taoist book, “The Secret of the Golden Flower”. Alan Watts was a British philosopher, writer, and speaker, best known as an interpreter and popularizer of Eastern philosophy for a Western audience. Carl Jung was a Swiss psychiatrist, an influential thinker and the founder of analytical psychology.
- Bill Gates’ New Book: Wrong on Climate, Wrong on Farming
- ‘Everyone Agreed’ on Vaccine Passports, Says Merkel at EU Coronavirus Summit
- World Economic Forum has made ‘a link from COVID to a stressed world’
- Mexico to Ban Glyphosate, GM Corn Presidential Decree Comes Despite Intense Pressure from Industry, U.S. Authorities
- Zero Carbon – Zero Covid: Twin Phantoms of “Planetary Genocide”?