In this rare audio, Alan Watts provides a commentary on Carl Jung and the early Chinese Taoist book, “The Secret of the Golden Flower”. Alan Watts was a British philosopher, writer, and speaker, best known as an interpreter and popularizer of Eastern philosophy for a Western audience. Carl Jung was a Swiss psychiatrist, an influential thinker and the founder of analytical psychology.
- Quote: Mate on stress
- Quote: Juncker on deciding
- German doctor: COVID-19 vaccine ‘could prove to be the biggest mistake’
- How do native Polish speakers identify and classify the British English monophthongs?
- Quote: Anonymous on society
- Quote: Hedges on the asylum
- Video: The Soviet Story (with translations)
- Quote: Zimbardo on evil