A court in the French city of Lyon has ruled US pesticides maker Monsanto was responsible for the poisoning of a farmer who had used one of their products on his crops. Paul Francois says he suffered neurological problems including memory loss, headaches and stammering after inhaling Monsanto’s Lasso weedkiller in 2004.
Monsanto found guilty of poisoning in pesticide case
Posted on February 14, 2012 by kwc
This entry was posted in Headlines, Health Related and tagged case, City, court, crops, Euro, euro news, farmer, french city, headaches, Lasso, loss, lyon, maker, memory, memory loss, Monsanto, neurological problems, News, paul francois, pesticide, pesticides, poisoning, stammering, weedkiller. Bookmark the permalink.