A court in the French city of Lyon has ruled US pesticides maker Monsanto was responsible for the poisoning of a farmer who had used one of their products on his crops. Paul Francois says he suffered neurological problems including memory loss, headaches and stammering after inhaling Monsanto’s Lasso weedkiller in 2004.
- Quote: Wishire on genetic engineering
- A DARPA-Funded Implantable Biochip to Detect COVID-19 Could Hit Markets by 2021
- Quote: Boddy on Corporate Psychopaths
- Quote: Sutton on trilaterals
- Quote: Mate on stress
- Quote: Juncker on deciding
- German doctor: COVID-19 vaccine ‘could prove to be the biggest mistake’
- How do native Polish speakers identify and classify the British English monophthongs?