A court in the French city of Lyon has ruled US pesticides maker Monsanto was responsible for the poisoning of a farmer who had used one of their products on his crops. Paul Francois says he suffered neurological problems including memory loss, headaches and stammering after inhaling Monsanto’s Lasso weedkiller in 2004.
- Extraordinary pandemic powers to remain in Victoria after State of Emergency extension
- Canada Told to Refrain Giving AstraZeneca Vaccine to People 65 and Over
- Quote: Schwab on human genome
- Eugenics Is Alive and Well, and the “Covid-19” Scam is the Engine for Accomplishing Depopulation
- The Cambridge study testing asymptomatics is the gift that keeps on giving ….