The field of creative arts therapy is rapidly gaining recognition as an essential component of health care in our society. By tapping into the deeply expressive aspects of body, mind, and spirit through such modalities as music, sound, imagery, role playing, and movement, the therapist facilitates self-actualization and healing within the therapeutic relationship. Prominent practitioners discuss principles and practice in this lecture/demonstration series.
- Anti-woke professor Jordan B Peterson’s new self-help book for the masses will sell millions. No wonder the liberals are in tears
- ‘Average’ effectiveness & unexplained side effects: 7 QUESTIONS that AstraZeneca needs to answer about its Covid-19 vaccine
- ‘Stick Grandpa by the window’: Irish immunologist urges festive revelers to mothball family traditions… because, Covid-19
- “The Fraud Was Executed By Many Means”: Sidney Powell “Releases Kraken” With Dual Lawsuits In Michigan, Georgia
- World Economic Forum’s ‘Great Reset’ Plan for Big Food Benefits Industry, Not People