The field of creative arts therapy is rapidly gaining recognition as an essential component of health care in our society. By tapping into the deeply expressive aspects of body, mind, and spirit through such modalities as music, sound, imagery, role playing, and movement, the therapist facilitates self-actualization and healing within the therapeutic relationship. Prominent practitioners discuss principles and practice in this lecture/demonstration series.
- Exploring the Oxford-AstraZeneca Eugenics Links
- Quote: Dennis on normalised dissonance
- Dr. Vandana Shiva on India’s Farmers’ Protests: Indian Farmers Are a Victim Of FOOD IMPERIALISM
- Post-Pandemic Social Landscapes: Surveillance Capitalism, Behaviour Modification as the New Consensus Reality
- Since COVID Vaccines Are Experimental, Vaccine Administrators Must Inform You of Risks