The field of creative arts therapy is rapidly gaining recognition as an essential component of health care in our society. By tapping into the deeply expressive aspects of body, mind, and spirit through such modalities as music, sound, imagery, role playing, and movement, the therapist facilitates self-actualization and healing within the therapeutic relationship. Prominent practitioners discuss principles and practice in this lecture/demonstration series.
Latest Posts & News
- Quote: Tekada on global warming
- Van Morrison – They Own The Media (Official Audio)
- How COVID-19 Recovered Patients Are Going Blind Due To Black Fungus Caused By Steroids
- 60 Minutes Mike Wallace Exposes the 1976 Swine Flu Pandemic Vaccine Injuries
- The WHO Confirms that the Covid-19 PCR Test is Flawed: Estimates of “Positive Cases” are Meaningless. The Lockdown Has No Scientific Basis