Status Anxiety discusses the desire of people in many modern societies to “climb the social ladder” and the anxieties that result from a focus on how one is perceived by others. De Botton claims that chronic anxiety about status is an inevitable side effect of any democratic, ostensibly egalitarian society. De Botton lays out the causes of and solutions to status anxiety.
- UK Govt Scientist Says Britons Should Wear Masks with THREE Layers
- How To Convince People To Take The Covid Vaccine? A Lesson In Leadership Communication
- The Great Reset is a ‘hiding in plain sight’ agenda: Bernardi
- Thought Question: Vaccine cases and programs
- Government at risk of ‘undermining’ its vaccination program: Alan Jones